MR RACE OIL® Road Course Racing Oil is engineered specifically for road course racing. Proprietary next-generation anti-wear and anti-friction technologies provide protection against wear and deposit formation that can occur from the extreme stresses of sustained road course racing, while simultaneously helping to liberate maximum power from your racing engine. Our oval track racing oils include our proprietary horsepower-boost technology which is active in cool engines to hot engines; no matter what temperature your engine is at when you are either qualifying or running race laps, we will help you achieve maximum power. Our exclusive anti-wear technology includes Cam-shield® Premium ZDDP and is designed to provide outstanding wear protection across the same temperature range.
- Full synthetic, shear stable formula
- Consistent high film strength provides superior protection for bearings and piston skirts
- Excellent resistance against oxidation and attack form contaminants
- Proprietary technology helps reduce harmful effects of fuel dilution from gasoline, racing gasoline, and racing alcohol
- Excellent air bubble dissipation
- Enhances bearing protection
- Enhances precision of hydraulically actuated variable valve mechanisms
- Proprietary technology protects DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) and other surface coatings
- Engineered to provide performance benefits in competition race engines – not for street use. Not suitable for cars with catalytic converters.
- Not for flat tappet camshaft engines with overhead valves and pushrods (please ask for Custom Shop flat tappet formula).
Kinematic Viscosity at 100C = 10.3 cSt